Monday, March 19, 2007

"The Secret" and Simply Slim Strategy

The whole idea of my blog Simply Slim Strategy stemmed from years of struggle with my weight and studying self-help books to improve various aspects of my life.

Early January this year I stumbled across the very popular "the Secret" website and video and once again re-visited the whole concept of the Law of Attraction.

I have been trying to implement the Law of Attraction with some success since then to various goals I would like to acheive....the biggy being a permanent, naturally slim body.
The author discuss how she attained this goal by consistent visualization of her goal and being slim vs. concentrating on the act of weight loss. She also goes on to mention the strategy she used to acheive this goal outline by Wallace D. Wattles The Science of Being Well (The Science of Getting Rich his other book is the premise for the "The Secret" itself).

It his from his guidleines as to how to eat properly for proper health and vitality that I derived my Simply Slim Strategy as well ( also because of the fact his method is simple and I can incorporate it easily into my hectic life which consists of running after my overly energetic 8 month boy!) His methodolgy also is consistent with a couple of other books I have read, are straightforward and make perfect sense. Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra and The Seven Secrets of Slim People by by Vikki Hansen and Shawn Goodman.

It is my sincere hope through this blog that I do become Simply Slim along with others who hold this intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment